The Hindi movie industry based in Mumbai is famous in the name of Bollywood. Top 10 Bollywood Romantic Movies 2012 List Indian entitles ten highly top rated indian Romantic movies which surely covers all the aspects regarding all type of audience. It is the largest film industry of the world in the terms of the number of films produced each year in comparison to other film industry of India and of the world too. Special preferences are given to Romantic love stories and people love them the most with a happy ending. The beginning of the year 2012 was good for the industry.
Top Bollywood Romantic Movies 2012 till date we have noticed an impressive increase in the revenue at the box office. We have selected after extensive review by public and critics the Top Bollywood Romantic Movies 2012. Find details of some of the Romantic movies of year 2012.
1) Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu : It’s a romantic as well as a comedy movie of the year,2012. The film is directed by debutant Shakun Batra and produced by our very own Karan Johor and Hiroo Yash Johor.The film was produced under the banner of Dharma Productions. The film cast Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor in lead role. The film released on 10th February, 2012. We can see Imran Khan romancing with Kareena for the first time in movie. The hero Rahul Kapoor leads a life dominated by his father and socialite mother. All of a sudden he lost his job at Vegas and planned to search for a new job without letting his parents know about it.
2) Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya : A Romantic Hindi comedy movie based on the culture of Haryana is Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya. The movie is directed by Mandeep Kumar. The film cast Riteish Deshmukh, Genelia Dsouza, Om Puri, Tinu Anand and Abhishek. The film released on 24 February 2012 and got a good opening in the Box office. The movie is about a poor boy and a girl who is the daughter of a rich businessman. Mini (Genelia) is a fun loving lively girl. She can easily win every ones heart and is the only heir of the business of his rich father. In order to get rid from the boy with whom her father fixed her marriage, she fled with one of the employee of his father sweet in nature. Later she fell in love with him. A dramatic climax ended with the marriage of Riteish and Genelia after facing lots of barrier to lead a happy life.
3) Jodi Breakers: Another Hindi romantic comedy movies for the year 2012 is Jodi Breaker. The film is directed by Ashwini Chaudhary. It features R. Madhavan, Bipasha Basu, Milind Soman, Mrinalin and Helen. It got a mixed response in the Box office. Sid a bachelor is in the profession of a divorce managing officer. Sonali a young bubbly girl joined Sid in his business of splitting couples and earn huge profit by conduction the splitting process to final destination. They became popular in the name of Jodi Breaker. The Jodi used to make the couples fight by creating fighting situation for them and made the divorce happen. They did the same with the couple Marc and Maggie and they got divorced. But latter marc came to know the culprit name that made the divorce happen. Here starts the life of hell for the Jodi breakers.
4) Teri Meri Kahaani : Teri Meri Kahaani is an Hindi romance drama film directed by Kunal Kohli. The film stars Shahid Kapoor, opposite Priyanka Chopra in the lead roles, paired together for the second time after Kaminey. The tagline is “thrice upon a love story”, as the premise is set between 1910, 1960, and 2012. Each actor plays a different character in each time period, but each character they play is linked to one another. The film was released on 22 June 2012 in 1500 screens across India. The theatrical trailer was revealed on 6 April 2012, along with Housefull 2 in cinemas.
5) Barfi : Barfi! is an upcoming Indian romantic comedy film directed by Anurag Basu. The film stars Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and Ileana D’Cruz in lead roles. It is expected to be released on 14 September 2012. The title was earlier credited as Khamoshi and Silence, but it was later changed.
6) Cocktail : Cocktail is a 2012 Indian romantic comedy-drama film directed by Homi Adajaniaunder the banner of Illuminati Films. The film stars Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone and Diana Penty in lead roles, with Dimple Kapadia, Boman Irani and Randeep Hooda appearing in supporting roles. Cocktail released worldwide on 13 July 2012 and received postive to mixed comments from critics, with major praise directed to Padukone’s performance. The film also emerged as a major commercial success in both India and abroad.
7) I, Me aur Main : I, Me, aur Main is a upcoming Hindi romance drama film directed by debutant Kapil Sharma, and featuring John Abraham, Prachi Desai and Chitrangda Singh in lead roles.
8) Lootera : Lootera is an upcoming 2012 Bollywood romantic film directed and co-produced by Vikramaditya Motwane and starring Ranveer Singh and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles. The film is a co-production between Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms and Vikas Bahl, Anurag Kashyap, Madhu Mantena & Vikramaditya Motwane’s production house Phantom. The movie is partly inspired by American author O Henry’s short story The Last Leaf.